A Kissimmee man charged with multiple charges of child molestation while babysitting was again before a judge with additional charges.
>>> STREAM CHANNEL 9 LIVE EYEWITNESS NEWS <<
Vitor Camilo Coelho-Pinto, 21, was arrested Tuesday by the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office.
At the time, deputies said Coelho-Pinto had been charged with ten counts of capital sexual assault after a child under the age of 12 claimed to have been victimized.
Read: Florida farmers receive federal financial aid to help with pandemic costs
Investigators said Coeloo-Pinto was arrested for a second time shortly after another victim came forward to report similar charges. The arrest affidavit reveals that the two victims were repeatedly sexually abused.
Sheriff’s detectives said a 12-year-old boy, who was nine at the time of the abuse, recounted how Coelho-Pinto performed sexual acts on him.
Read: Woman dies in popular hiking area trying to help teenage girl who slipped
The victim was intimidated by the suspect, who warned him if he told his parents they would punish him for being gay, investigators said. According to an affidavit of arrest, the boy who was eight and now 11 told detectives he had been abused for about three years.
17-year-old suspect arrested in Flagler County after Daytona Beach shooting, police say
Detectives said the boy recounted how the abuse happened almost daily. Cohelo-Pinto would send the victim videos of deeds and tell them what to do with them, MPs said.
Jail records show ten voyeurism charges were added to his criminal record along with 10 additional assault charges and one for committing a child in the delinquency.
Read: Orlando police: 15-year-old arrested in shooting death of US Army veteran
Investigators said the sexual abuse began in 2020 after Coelho-pinto moved to Kissimmee from Brazil. He befriended a Brazilian family and offered to babysit their children.
The deputies said one thing that is common in both cases is that Cohelo-Pinto was considered part of their family but caused them trauma after what he asked them to do.
Coelho-Pinto has been barred from any contact with victims or witnesses in the case, according to deputies.
His bail is set at $111,000. The next court date has not yet been set.
Click here to download the free WFTV news and weather apps, click here to download the WFTV Now app for your smart TV, and click here to stream Channel 9 Eyewitness News live.